>> Monday, October 31, 2005

Mines

Muzani and I sent both WFV and the 1.5GLi for some engine oil change, its filter, and some spark plugs for the latter. Never before have I seen anything like filling up car tires with nitrogen. Physicists: does nitrogen maintain the temperature and pressure better than air? I’ve heard something like the nitrogen boost but that’s something entirely different isn’t it? Then all five of us ranging from me to Ashbi ventured out to Mines for some good DVDs. The entrance to that place was jacked up with all sorts of constructions. Dang. We tried out Fujiyama chicken for Iftar, famous for being the food that Muzani likes very much. A short quiz what is my favorite food?

We settled down and watched the Prizoner of Azkaban on the big screen. The JVC receiver has been fixed a week ago and the home-theater set is complete! Actually, I didn’t dream of bringing home the entire slew of home-cinema equipment due to its weight but somehow it happened.

The most important choices are the ones we’re afraid to make… Do we want to be hurt now or later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home