>> Sunday, November 20, 2005

Special Edition

Today was a bit eventful. Early in the morning, Uda and I headed out to S.Alam for both field soccer and futsal. I played among the best games I’ve had in a long time, earning deference from the younger generation as well as the older one. It felt great to inspire the little ones. What I did was enjoying the moment and contemplating the fact that it was for good health. That’s the entire ingredient.

Then Cik Ngoh and family came by from another disappointing visit to a bookstore in Kajang. Tiha wanted to grab some books for next year’s PMR but Czip Lee was closed on Sunday. Another open house in Bangi Lama gave me another shock in attending public events. I just barely exited my teenage life, and without any family of my own or any real asset and experience in the workforce to begin with, men ranging from thirty to more than double my age wanted to chat like I already had. Imagine the awkwardness every time I couldn’t find the appropriate wordings for the conversation. Next was the trip to Low Yat for scouting lower-end laptop and a refurbished lower-end desktop. We ended up acquiring both for two close ‘clients’.

I still consider SE the best class of Mercedes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home