>> Monday, January 16, 2006

Smart?

The day started somber. As I cruised through the flyover pass the bottleneck at Jalan Tun Razak, I realized another possible contentment. This shouldn’t become a down point of the job. It’s fun. At least I know for sure that I’d reach the destination. Perhaps I could be late for a couple of minutes but that’s pretty much it. There are far worse situations and circumstances that I could’ve sunk myself in pertaining to the job nature - legal issues, shutdown, irregularities, termination, etc. That’s what I’m a do. (Home on the Range) I’m a keep on going! Enjoy going back and forth!

Define smart.

Smart goes beyond the book, paper, forums and reviews. It’s very subtle. Even if a person has seven PhDs, two directorial positions, and three multi-million companies, I still won’t consider him or her smart. Again, smart goes beyond any measurements, because any measurable parameters must be even smarter, thus that original smartness wouldn’t be able to define its own smartness to begin with. Isn’t intelligence relative as well?

I think some of my friends are even smarter. The colleagues whom I used to team up with are now doing what they’re really into. Now that’s smart.

I'm not smart so I try to be attentive. Success rate: 20%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home