>> Thursday, August 10, 2006

Careful steps

Depending on crutches to walk, I still can't move about as freely as I want to. Every left-foot step is performed with care - don't want to snap anymore of strands or wires in the left knee.

Knee, in my humble opinion, is the most fragile spot on a human body. It is perhaps second only to the back (vertebrae) when it comes to body parts that we should care the most. Well, maybe I'm talking more of the physical sense of everything. The rest would also require attention but in a softer way (drink enough water, sleep well, consume less saturated fat/oil, sugar, salt, avoid smoking, drinking, etc2.)

Right before the surgery, about the only thing that came to mind was, "Lord gave me life, health, wealth, youth, and time - how well have I spent mine? Maybe now is a test for my health, for I haven't used it enough on His path?"

You know He's going to judge every second of what everyone does with all the five above. Don't wait any longer. Start now. (then what am I doing writing blogs? well, it's a reminder for myself at the very least...)

4 Comments:

Blogger suehoney said...

everything that happens is for the best..even pain & suffering,if accepted with patience..
that said, i do pray for your speedy recovery..:-)
take care,k?

4:19 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

thank you. should be grateful for all the tests. :)
pls come back and visit again.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

Knowing you, I know you'll walk out of this a better, stronger and wiser man.

Allah yusallimak

10:49 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

I sure hope so.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home