>> Sunday, October 01, 2006

10 warning signals of Cancer

I currently have 4 out of 10. I hope it's not. Maybe just me feeling sick every now and then.

4- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
5- Change in bowel or bladder habits consistenly for a duration of 2-3 months.
7- Non smokers' cough or hoarseness of voice that persist for more than 2 weeks.
8- Unexplained tiredness and/or weight loss of 10% or more in 3-6 months.
9- Persistent pain or discomfort in the abdomen.
10- Unexplained fever.

I can't even count.

Lemme se my teacher. Eh, doctor.

7 Comments:

Blogger taufiq said...

ni ape2 jenis cancer ke Zid?

7:52 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

ape2 je kalau tak silap. do u wanna know no. 1, 2, 3, and 6?

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ntah, aku rase psychogenic jer nih.. !hehe

1:35 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

maybe betul. :) u never know. exactly what my first para says, just accumulation of sickness.. stress, not enough sleep, under pressure, fatigue, psychological disorder etc2. ;P

the jolting back is real. very real. i have to stop a minute or two if i were walking. everything else.. well.. mild2 la, maybe eat and sleeping disorder some more,

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak cari signs of STDs? adei la. u made me laugh in my sleep.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

... im not that funny.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

well,, not sure how i made u laugh, but if i did, hope you enjoy it :D

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home