>> Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Avidus Visitus

Good news to dear readers, I am starting to recognize the most avid of guests by parking each person's name and thumbnail on the sidebar. Criteria are obvious- I don't have to announce them. I will steal the current thumbnail from the visitor's current blogs, assuming that it is the most representative, based on the author's conscious choice. The selection is final on who will and will not be posted, and thou shall have no right to dispute it unless it is a matter of life and death. Such cases shall be accompanied by a minimum one (1) solid evidence and two (2) justifications.

These blogs are alive only because A) Some people are interested to know what I want to write, no matter how crappy. Furthermore, K.Long wants me to update her from afar. B) Because I like to write and I feel like sharing my second layer with everybody.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

whoah! I saw someone's ugly mugshot on the bottom right

9:50 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

candid wasnt it.

perhaps if there's away to update k.long differently.. then.. hm....

11:31 PM  
Blogger daftsavant said...

Use Twitter. Hahaha...

(that's verging on stalking)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

is twitter good?

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home