>> Saturday, September 03, 2005

Fellow Visitors

I have been quite self-centered, I think. Let’s not write about myself again. No one’s interested. Let’s talk about everyone else.

Alex: Hey chum. How’s your thesis? Everything’s good?
Chris: Hey pal. I didn’t know you visit this lousy site. Don’t you have to grade Jussame’s papers or something? LOL. Sign your name somewhere to show that ‘Chris Linnet was here’.
Ihsan: Keep on going buddy. I’m sure you will obtain the MI driver license. When you go back to Malaysia, apply for the International Driver License.
Intan: I need to try out the acupuncture treatment for my back. Or should I visit the chiropractor? =)
Sue: Have you studied the Lilac color and observed why it has such an attraction? :P
Mazz: How's the baby? I'm sure he's healthy. And how's the iBook? I missed the white G3 -- my first Mac ever.
JT: Seoul Power! Is it possible to bring me a souvenir from the heart of Korea? =p
Amiey: Nyampahh! =) Come and visit often. How are you? Dr. Hamidah can supply me one apple everyday.
Ija: Don’t knock your head ten times. You need it to finish Geology. LOL.
Art: I don't know if you actually visit this site but I hope you're enjoying the home theater to the fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home