>> Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gloomy

Jumping in for some unfamiliar jobs was quite difficult. Unlike a nod to the Certainty of the Almighty, after gazing at the horizon that appeared to be connecting the ocean and the sky, I was overall uncertain about going through the mission still. For a moment there, I was reminded of Chantal Kreviazuk’s Leaving On a Jetplane. The tranquil breeze relieved me of the fear but only for a while. Only God knows how I felt. Only Him.

It was daunting after dark. Though the splashing waves threw me off the hook, whizzing sounds of the machines made it gloomy again. One look at the level below and a chill of dangling sensation ran down the spine. I’m not afraid of darkness, water, or machine nor am I too afraid of heights. But certainly, I wasn’t having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home