>> Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Colors

I yawn every time I go through these entries. But 10 years from now, these could be the most interesting journals I could get my hands on. “My precious…” I admire those who still read these mundane blogs of mine. There’s nothing interesting here really. Just some scribbles while struggling to put my life together…

Let’s talk about frequency. I notice recently that the colors I wear to work have varied. More of it had been motivated by mum’s efforts in giving me different frequencies. To the right are the colors of my pants. To the left are the colors of my shirts. Hm… wait. Did I hear pink?














Hail Ronaldinho a.k.a Ronaldo Gaucho, two times FIFA Player of the Year! (2004, 2005) The only players who have won more than twice are Ronaldo (1996, 1997, 2002) and Zinedine Zidane (1998, 2000, 2003).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home