>> Friday, December 16, 2005

Tying the Knot

I’m back to office. And I should shut up. I have the tendency to say silly things when I try to be friendly, sociable and all.

I almost got myself into an accident again. The car upfront braked so abruptly, I had to follow suit. The safety distance provided enough braking time, but a small bump made the Wira swerved left on the slippery road. Helplessly trying to encounter the movement that could result in an accident, I swung back right to safety. I didn’t know how it happened exactly but Allah has certainly spared my life one more time.

I once knew of a good friend, but I’ve never met her. She’s getting married soon. Tonight. Here I am, contemplating the very fact that I just drove home and almost got myself killed in the process while a friend is actually moving on happily. Life seems to challenge you not only differently, but also persistently. (This is not a reasonable contemplation by the way. Boo-boo.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home