>> Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Touch Screen

Others talk about politics, society, positive thinking, patriotism, global issues, and so on. And I’m just talking about myself here. It’s all about me. LOL. No wonder I could hear the grass grow every time I reviewed the entries. But that’s the whole point of blogging, isn’t it? I don’t know for sure. I just put whatever the heck I want.

It’s rather unbelievable. Sometimes we should think differently just to indulge an extra slice of happiness in life. Muzani’s story of a friend reminded of a powerful positive-attitude we could ever have in the moment of misfortune. His cell phone without the front keypad was faceless therefore any dialing should require a small pointer-pen pushing the keys as if using a Palm PDA. His remark was, “my cell phone now has touch screen technology ma…” =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home