>> Monday, December 05, 2005

Little Jack

Again, I came in and fortunately for just half a day of session. Morning traffic was the worst so far - I departed at 7am and reached Carlton Ritz by 8.45! Perhaps I should stop talking about work. It’s just a job. Or is it not?

We watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory at night. I wonder if a bite of a chocolate would truly inspire love? Who knows? It was a good lesson learned to love your family no matter what. Life couldn’t be any sweeter, said one of the Oompa-Loompas. I have begun calculating on how to go about obtaining an MBA or a Master in Business and Information Technology. Do we know any good school, anybody? Wouldn’t it be nice if I could get another scholarship on this? Would a company be interested? You’d get a guy who would like to know just a tiny bit of everything. He can’t handle a master of one. A jack of little trades he seems.

If I had a chocolate factory of my own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home