>> Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Straight Out

More work and with it came more confusions as the day went on. One might point that I haven’t tried hard enough. Well, have I? Nah. I was giving it my full attention. It’s just that I was not familiar with what’s usually been done and my ‘resources’ were not as helpful. To be frank, this point right here, “resources were not as helpful”, could be one of the main reasons for departing one day.

With no experience in organizing an event in the building, though it was just a small/simple one, (and with a big help from the group secretary,) I successfully coordinated a housekeeping session. The only setback was a smaller turnout than expected and majority of the target rooms couldn’t be straightened out. The owners for these offices were stuck in a meeting if I had to guess. Nevertheless, it was a great day for because I finally contributed (job satisfaction factor.) Much earlier, ex Tulsans (2001-2005) joined together for a small reunion at a dining place in Ampang Park. Despite the unusual feeling of differences from those years, it was good to see old friends.

On-the-job reminder to keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home