>> Saturday, December 10, 2005

Defunct

No matter how persevere I tried in presenting well in crowd, I would always mess it up. I’m indeed socially defunct. Perhaps I should stop trying for good. What does ‘bersahaja’ means by the way? Maybe I should try that. Or keep quiet.

The team building session ended today. I took off slightly earlier for not having a good term with the glitch. There was something in my eyes anyway and I couldn’t see very well. It started after the Futsal game last night when we were just done playing. I was sweating like I just took a shower and the spill overflowed into my vision if I had to guess. The pain afflicted every time my eyes shutter moved. Gosh. It hurt. Alek (Ikram) stayed back after the game to hang out with his high school colleagues thus Muzani and I headed straight back to the hotel.

To make up for the social deficiency, I went to Uda’s BBQ at his place. We started the fire and maintained the heat. Muzani and AbgLong came along too and Muzani helped out with the fire a lot. We didn’t stay long but at least we got to meet everybody first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home