>> Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Long Wait

The trip this time wasn’t as bad. It was a good thing I have had several visits before. It’s the least I could do, to get a hang of it, before actually jumping in and resolve issues. The site supervisor was very warm in welcoming me though he had actually yelled at me once before. I was asking ‘unnecessary questions’ on the phone and his response was, “why are you asking me that stupid question, eh?” (Some of you might have figured out already the detail of my work but I still obscure majority of the terms for safety, integrity and controls purposes.) Nevertheless, he was very supportive and helpful throughout the duration of my stay.

By the way, there was a technical glitch with the transport so we had to delay our fix at the site. Tomorrow then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home