>> Thursday, March 16, 2006

Compassion

I'm quite angry. For what? I'll get back to that. First, let me state up front that I'm writing this to ease up the tension. It's much safer than blabbering out by mouth where I could accidentally offend somebody including myself. The sins from wasteful words are unbelievably easy to commit and of course, difficult to bear.

I'm doing this right in the middle of the group meeting. Yeah. Something happened right after it started. I'm not going to mention who or what but I am going to share why. Why? Because we're afraid of changes. We can't adjust our attitude. Both sides. Too resilient aren't we, in accepting the way things are? I guess I'm having the perception that what's happening is not fair. It's not right. Everyone seems to be stuck in a loop that we don't want to be in. One way or another, it's a cycle that overthrows everyone in the room splat to each side of the walls.

Whatever happened has already happened. I accepted it as it is. It's not going to ruin my day or my week. But it's definitely going to be a ticket item in a longer-term judgement.

I'm past anger now. Lucky I didn't do/say anything I would regret later. I must be at peace with myself. Reconciliation. No matter how terrible the situation is, I'm practicing to walk out of it in peace and integrity, and no cursing/blaming anybody or anything in particular. Sometimes, we happen to be in a very unfortunate situation. I'm starting to like using the term "unfortunate situation."

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home