>> Saturday, April 29, 2006

April event

It's Dad, Mom, and Alya's birthdays! I was in a faraway land for a week so I couldn't prepare much. If it was any consolation, I brought home a bag full of Keropok, satisfying the cravings for Eastern delight. Mum snapped a few and went, "Still alive! Hmm..."

To dad: retirement is around the corner but his spirit to teach isn't! Dad is the greatest leader in modern days, affecting everyone around him. I could not imagine how our lives would've turned out without dad. You're a real hero.

To mom: every little thing she does places some sort of magic to brighten up our lives. You're an angel on earth!

To Alya: all the best in SPM! It's time to shine and live your potentials. I have a good feeling that you'll excel in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home