>> Sunday, April 09, 2006

Unlike any other...

I was attending another Seseri event, a sports day where the cheers outshine even the most fanatic of M'sian football fans. There were all sorts of "Ole-Ole", "Balik Kampung, Tanam Jagung", and "Ale Ale Ale" hurrah propagating to every inch of the B.B. Selayang stadium. It's the closest you get to an overseas sports event setup (mascots and all, minus popcorn and hot dogs).

(There's a crocodile on the loose!)



























And dragons, and skeletons. OK. It's beyond control now.

More pictures here.

A revelation:
I don't think I suit football jersey and sports snickers no more. Sir Chin S.F. of South China Sea said I'm already losing my hair fast, way beyond my age. And now I remember someone told me that I qualify for a 30-year old man (you know who you are.) But I'm trying my best adhering to "youth is a just state of mind... and, you can be 40 but still young at heart, etc."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home