>> Sunday, June 04, 2006

Remembrance

Funny how some songs are tied to my memory bits -

Hmm Hmm (Crash Test Dummies) would remind of the moment when I was preparing Jasmine websites for the national website competition. I remember Samm brought his laptop and I listened to one of his songs collection.

Fool Again would remind of the school holidays at the end of 1999. At that time, I kept on listening to the Westlife tape on the walkman I used to have.

Dave Matthew's The Space Between would remind me of Maz because she introduced the song to me.

I'll be Missing You by P. Diddy feat Faith Evans & 112 would remind me of the early days when I was still confused and I went out with someone close. We went separate ways and I was too occupied to get a hold of her. I don’t know. Maybe I was too young to realize anything.

Goo Goo Doll's Here is Gone would remind me of one of the moments living in the Square Apartments back in college. I was facing the windows. There was light shining in. I kept on listening.

Stop Crying Your Heart out reminds me of Smallville, watching young Kent in miserable state of not being able to open up to someone he loves.

Kci & JoJo’s All My Life would remind of the time spent at Block C SAS (Cheras) with mostly Syahill as second-former prefects under the radar of senior prefects.

Creed’s My Sacrifice would remind me of the terrible time in coping up with shocking moments in Colorado.

Crazy for This Girl would remind me of a lady I was interested in for a short while until I realized that I’m way out of her league.

Waiting for Tonight would remind of the Shining Force during the good old days of cyber recalcitrance in SAS.

There are actually several more but I don't want to bring them up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home