>> Monday, August 28, 2006

Standing Back

I'm getting sick again. Some people say the best advice is the one you give to others. So I'm going to drink tons of water. :)

In the mean time, I'm truly sorry if I have wronged or hurt you/anyone in the past. Also for any special cases of dispute - I apologize. Let's resolve it together if you claim unjustness or I haven't been fair. Please claim your 'makan' or treat the soonest if I've ever promised you one or two. Claim them all. If I'm holding your OS 9 copy, all the other software in my possession are yours to claim in case I wouldn't be able to return it in time. If you don't like them, I have a slew of hardware you can choose from. If you're still monitoring your CPU activity, I hope by now you'd be able to notice the trend when the laptop goes "puff" and avoid the same load or activities in the future. If it doesn't work, then sorry but you have to upgrade/buy a new laptop. Thanks for all the Houses. I'll keep the stars with me if you don't mind. They remind me of the good moments I've had and also the bad, both simple and complicated. They empower me and hurt me at the same time.

The feeling of pain is actually not too bad if you've had a couple of double doses. But of course, it's nowhere close to death and that's what I'm reminded of right now. OK. I should rest now.

6 Comments:

Blogger suehoney said...

hmm..is it the knee?
but i'm sensing like it's something more than that..(?)..
nway,get well soon..
and yes, hava good rest and lotsa water..take care!

p/s:still hasn't gotten around to monitoring it for a long period of time..but i'm backing up important things daily now-just in case it goes puff!- and never wakes up again!

6:46 PM  
Blogger *fizzy* said...

Dear Zzeed,

8 glasses of water daily will not only give you health, but it's also the best beauty advice. =)
So, everyday set aside two litres of water (about one big and one small mineral water bottle) and finish them by the end of the day.

In the mean time, do get well soon.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OS 9??makan??..yes yes!! gonna claim them very soon ok? muahhaha

12:17 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

sue: thanks. the laptop has gone thru several power-puffs, ya? consult blossom.. erm, I forgot their names. heheh. backing up is an important step. keep it up.

fiz: thannks. 2 liters? ok. yeah, i didnt keep track of how much i've consumed, but obviously a lot. bathroom breaks every hour.

ija: ok. wahwah, suke je makan. heheh.

7:19 AM  
Blogger suehoney said...

i wish i could call on bubble..(not buttercup, thank u-she'll smash the whole thing:p)..
btw, it's a desktop-not laptop:D

p/s:thanks for the tips though

10:01 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

aihhh, i'm the most memory-less person on earth. why do i keep thinking it's a laptop (prolly because i've only heard such power-puff case in laptops.. not desktops.)

get a mac! heheh. :P computers are no more expensive these days.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home