>> Saturday, August 12, 2006

Surviving

I woke up with a mildly relaxed sensation on left joints. It didn't hurt as much as yesterday and the day before yesterday. I hope my knee is improving but I'm not sure of that yet. It's either that or I had swallowed a painkiller a little too late last night.

I recently got myself a walking stick. Yey. I am now officially a miserable old man. And I like it. You wouldn't reject a man just because he's a cripple, would you? Hey ho... where's the remote. Hey, shut up! I'm watching TV here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

And I am five months older than that miserable old man... so what am I... hmmm...

btw do you still have to go to work or do you get MC

10:51 AM  
Blogger suehoney said...

hmm..a walking stick..painkillers..tv..
add in a certain degree of jadedness/cynicism..
and i think you can be a replica of someone i "know"..:p

7:59 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

ihsan: a wiser miserable old man, heheh. MC ever since. not sure when would i be fully fit to work.

sue: lol, wish i had the speedy observation, comprehension, and sharp words/thoughts.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home