>> Saturday, November 25, 2006

Not Expected

I'm already a round peg in a square hole at work sometimes and obviously I don't want that to spill outside of work. That'll make me unfit full time. But you can't help it when you're feeling that way, yeah? It does feel awkward especially when you have very, very close people around. All I did was just trying to be myself. And if that didn't work, maybe that's just the way things are? Or perhaps, the definition of close is contrastingly defined.

I am psychologically and mentally challenged. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger syafiqsyed said...

Why is it that you are a round peg?
If you dont mind, pls elaborate more.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

that by itself is not an issue. but being in a square hole means it fits in there but not exactly.

hey, thanks for dropping by. nothing much in here, but do visit again

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home