>> Friday, January 05, 2007

The Swedish (and the) Curve

The Curve has got some terrible spots to park. Actually, terrible labels and signposts down there. There was no 'Underpass' sign anywhere but the one before it. But it's more like I'm absent minded. Or maybe my mind was occupied. I ended up carrying a 11-kg chair around while in search for my ride because the initial underpass and many elevator-ways & doors were closed and I totally forgot to memorize the exact location. It was 10.30pm. They closed the underpass so I had to go up and cross the main road to get to the other side (from IKEA to the Curve). Then I was lost for nearly 2 hours, figuring out where it was, having to work out some arm muscles along the way. So, don't laugh... you don't want to mess with me. It was quite a workout, you know. =p

I have also, in some way, interrupted a family trip. I tried my very best to lessen any sort of intervention and do my own thing with optimal interaction and minimal interference to the ongoing process (why do I have to make it sound a bit corporate-like). IKEA is indeed a very nice place to 'look around'. Yeap, don't shop. But just gaze at plenty of excellent displays and theoretical lifestyle. Dream a bit, and sometimes getting shocked of what you were dreaming about. I'm just terrible at getting along with people. There was a chair modeled "Love", believe it or not.

The model of the chair that I bought was 'Moses'. 17 C.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I said you are part of the family.

Now i feel bad. :/

6:35 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

pls dont be. it takes me awhile to adapt :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Intan Saleh said...

eh, why it's called moses eh?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

initially, they wanted to name it..

'guns & moses'

but .. it's a little too long, i guess.

ntahla, i'm not so sure. kene tanya the chair designer tu la =)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home