>> Thursday, February 08, 2007

Niece II

<- Niece no.2, Siti Aidah. Born 3.5 something kilos, she seems unbelievably healthy, doesn't she? (Born a quarter past 9AM, picture taken 7.11PM the same day)

We all visited K.Long at around 6.30, immediately after I returned home from work. Everyone was there except Muzani, whom I think was about to finish an exam or something.

Hospital Putrajaya was again the venue for K.Long. She was admitted the night earlier, the exact time of which uncertain because I was at work. I found out when my dad called to ask if I could send CB & Ashbi to the tuition place while he was visiting K.Long that night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Intan Saleh said...

So this time around no mistaking Ayoh Cik for Abi.. and the size 0 clothes will fit.

:D

7:46 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

ayoh cik still has to take the role of either abis, occasionally.

lupe dh size2.. nanti kasik tunjuk ajar, k? :P

10:00 PM  
Blogger أم الليث said...

size 0 utk umur 12 bulan.

fuyyo mantapnya ur niece

congrats :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

oh, camgtu. kalau or umur 16.. 17.. size brape? :P

mmg mantap btul. sihatt.

thankss.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home