>> Monday, February 19, 2007

A Still Morning

Here I am, at 4AM something, not being able to continue my sleep. I don't usually take care of my sleep so I guess it's fair if my sleep is not taking care of me. Does that make any sense? lol. I used to sleep at least 7 hours and I could go on and off, back and forth (deferring or moving forward several hours) and the sleep still accumulates. But not anymore. My bedtime nowadays has to be in between 12AM to 6AM. Otherwise, the rest/unit time rate simply wouldn't start.

My Fingers
I can actually type up to 80WPM with roughly 96 to 97% accuracy, depending on the keyboard response and the type of chair I sit on :P You can try it at TypingTest.com. And it's done without the little fingers working. I can touch-type but not the formal touch-type where each finger is assigned to a fixed number of buttons. Professional secretaries can go up to 120WPM if I'm not mistaken. Not sure how the accuracy is like.

My Back
It has been persistently giving me jolts in regular intervals ever since I returned from the US. Well, it had started much earlier, if I had to guess, during the time when I was moving my stuff a lot as a nomad there in overseas, but the pain has very much increased in its intensity over the last 24 months.

Perhaps there is a leak in a fusion reactor there. :P

The red area in highlight is where it is most painful. I'm not sure if that's the right diagram to use, I'm not a medical expert, ok.

I should take it easy.

"Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."
Ar-Ra'ad (13:28)

5 Comments:

Blogger Intan Saleh said...

err.. that covers latisimus dorsi, teres major, teres minor, infraspinatus, rhomboids, trapezius..

whoa. sure u are ok?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

u mean latissimus dorsi

huaha anal sangat *ketukepala*

1:47 AM  
Blogger Intan Saleh said...

aloh.. tinggal satu 's' je. klau wat exam pun lepas. =p

3:03 AM  
Blogger *fizzy* said...

dear zzeed,

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED.
kindly share with us your 6 weird habits.
read my blog for my own list of not-so-weird stuff.
hehehehe..
[I got this from my super senior..]

p/s: have a good rest, and take care.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

intan: i'll be fine.

ihsan: u mean.. anat? not anal?

fizzy: erm,will do. weekend, k.

thanks. u too.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home