>> Sunday, April 22, 2007

Outstation Again...

Time flies. I was embarking on another trip again. This time over the weekend. It doesn't bother me any more. I guess I have to accept the fact that the job is taking a lot. I have to be patient for now.

Flying overseas...





















I fully grasped the technicality of the situation this time. That why I enjoyed it. And the senior I was tagging with showered us with more info, free learning beyond our wildest dreams. Yeah. We could only dream of actual trainings. Forget about all those courses. We'll never get one. So it's heaven when the seniors are showing us the stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

fuah!

where are/were you flying to?

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this photo.. i just dont like what u have to go through to have it taken.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

ihsan: cool. eh? to the east coast.

h/b: its great photo. yeah.. at least the experience is mine to keep, kan.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home