>> Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bye, good

I am very, very disappointed. I couldn’t believe I have to handle and arrange the trip myself. Not only did I lack the experience or expertise in doing it, I was doing someone else’s job! But it’s fine. I get to pick what to do, where to stay, how to travel, and so on. If instant-job-tai-chi like this prolongs, someone needs to get a hold of the supervisor.

That's why I wrote this:
I think it's about time that I leave this virtual world behind. I will continue writing every once in a while even though I won't be able to put them all online. It has been great to learn and play with all the digital tools. I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you, friends, for visiting this site ever since its launch in 2001.

Sun rises, Time flies,
And Shadows fall,
Let time goes by..
But memories last forever.

Man are cursed with short memories. On the other hand, it may prove to be a blessing in disguise. With all the dramas and tragedies happening around us.. are not we lucky to be given the ability to forget ?
But this small niche is not for "forgetting". It is for good memories.. and remembrance.



[borrowed from a reliable source who prefers to remain unknown..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home