>> Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Development?

A development program for new hires is under way. Not only did I have to forward documents to appropriate recipients quickly, I had to prepare for other matters before going out of the office for two days. The MPC lunch with department managers required a necktie that I decided not to wear last minute. Larry came to the rescue by lending me a dark blue tie that fortunately matched my light blue shirt. There had been a lot of feel-good assurance type of discussion as the program continued - payment based on performance, benefits, extension of sharing contract, and so on. I had the opportunity to observe why the managers and supervisors are where they are now. My mind was still on the program until Awana Kijal emerged out of nowhere. “Oh, I’m here.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home