>> Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The No.1 Boss

Qadir, my ex-supervisor whom I revered so much is leaving the company. It’s unbelievable. He started me up at the company when I did my internship there last year. Even though Yani welcomed me in at first, I was transferred to his group and he took over my progress under his wing. Every so often, he would ask if I had learned something from the tasks I was juggling and if I had had too much on my plate. Unlike any other in regular supervisory positions, he makes the time for his subordinates and not finds it. I would trade any other superior for Qadir any time.

Hectic, it has been. The course in the Lion Land is now confirmed even though the accommodation plan is under way. On such a short notice, I was instructed to tag along an experienced regular systems tech. to accompany a vendor for the rest of the weekdays. Though the task was a module replacement/repair at the site, to get to where the site is already more than half the work.

Quote of the day: There is more power in the pleasure of lifting others up than there is in the pseudo-power of knocking them down. [Weatherford]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home