>> Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cyberjaya 2

LOL, the same cycle. I guess this is becoming a routine. Nevermind. I’m just a little overwhelmed by the cycle I was going through. Going back to square one isn’t so bad after all. At least I’m still sitting on my chair writing. Well, typing to be exact.

I’m just going to write and write and write. I will write whatever I want, whenever I want. It feels good. It tastes a lot better than trying to explain things to someone. At least I don’t get a bewildered look on a face and having to start all over again. I don’t know. Sometimes I feel weird to admit that my words lack sophistication. Or I’m not even trying to make anybody understand. This is why I am neither a lawyer nor a counselor. And I can never be a good engineer without a strong foundation of this. I don’t know. Maybe someday I’ll pick it up slowly.

By the way, I suggested a visit to Cyberjaya so we ended up wandering around the Taman Tasik Cyberjaya and having our dinner at the Street Mall. I forgot how long it’s been since the last swing. So did mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home