>> Monday, August 14, 2006

The Gathering

By the way, apart from visiting Alya yesterday, we made a quick trip to a wedding at TTDI community center. CB & Ashbi had the chance to try out some food, Dad had the chance to reunite with old friend, and I had to chance to greet En. Hussin and Pn. Salmah since it's been a while from last time I met them, find out how Syawal was doing 'cause I've never met the groom, reunite with high-school friend Syamsul, and talked to long-time-no-news friend Opeh.

Samm's family situation compared to mine is quite unique because now they're considered family-friend even though we're not realistically close. Dad and his mom were high-school mates. So were Samm and I. Shahril his brother is my senior and fellow comrade on the 23rd floor. Any time from now I could be his subordinate because he's doing really good. His wife Zalina, also my senior, also works on the same floor. Also doing really well. Somehow we know of each other but have not spent enough time together as family-friends. Perhaps we should.

4 Comments:

Blogger *fizzy* said...

I didn't know you have a blogspot.
My bad too, lama dah x visit your zdhelix.
Curious ni, how did you find my blog?:)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

i just recently created one. no worries. how? ask google. heheh.
btw, thanks for dropping by.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

Syawal's wedding?

I haven't heard from him for years. Was Asyraf (Abdul Rahman) and his wife there too?

Ve vun beekchas bleese! Hehe.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

Yes, Syawal's. I couldn't spot Acap though. You know Chonor (Hanafi Zamali) got married a while back? I know of it, but know nothing of the details.

Not much pictures taken. Sorry. Try & get 'em from Samm himself. I thought I saw Zul taking pictures...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home