>> Friday, September 22, 2006

Ramadhan!

Ramadhan Mubarak! Gotta love Ramadhan. Isn't it your best self-control moment compared to other times in a year? These 30 days should set the standard for the rest 330 days of the year, hence the adoption of comparison to 1000 months.

My wish is to buy a new 'ketayap' or 'kopiah'. I really like the one that wraps my head like a swimming cap. It should firmly hold my bigger than average head. Yeah, you heard me. My head is actually slightly bigger than normal. And even so, there is no added content out of it. LOL.

Perhaps I'm also aiming to screen my diet to just dates and bread - which is quite ambitious. How can you live without rice? Sometimes I imagine having to live on just the two. Dates and bread. That's it. Nothing else. Who knows one day Singerpore and Thailan would join a venture and bomb the heck out of this prosperous but corruptly managed and unfairly distributed land & resources, to merely huts and dusts. Wait. Then we're going to be eating tapioca, and not dates and bread. Well, tapioca works too. If we're lucky, we could get dates and bread.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been living in the land without rice for years zid.. of course you can.. Maybe the US should stop importing rice from Thailand now..

8:52 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

yeah, it was a training course for 'going-without-rice-for-more-than-5-days'. lots of potato-based meal, wheat, bread, shrimp,. but then after a while, i still had to get back to rice. heheh.

they produce tons and tons of corns and wheat dont they? i guess they still cant resist the increase of rice as staple population (asian, chinese.. mexican maybe..)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home