>> Friday, September 15, 2006

Ninth Cloud

After a busy week of community project I tried to recover from the project deferment and presented my case. It sounds almost too good to be true but I've somehow raised the bar. The final approver in fact skipped the line of supervisor, superintendent, and signed all documents for the project proposal. "I like it."

Finally, I feel a glimpse of self-worth in the organization after months and months of condescendence (that wasn't easy to spell) from many of direct guides and directives. I wonder if there was a course in 'sensitivity' being offered to successful executives and alpha-workers.

After a long haul of putting those things together I think I should award myself with something. Hm. What is it? A nice meal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home