>> Sunday, September 10, 2006

Community Event

Yesterday we conducted the event and it went great! What I liked about it was we really worked together as a team and hands-on, no more 'cakap-cakap' or feel good ideas. Execution was critical and being realistic & practical was essential. And of course, nothing tops being closer to the subject of event, the kids, while raising our awareness and understand of the whole situation. I had to become the Safety Eye so my awareness doubled for the day.




















But the kids rode me like horses. Some wanted me to fly them like Ultraman. Some played 'Pak Guard' or police with me because I was wearing the safety vest. One wanted me to literally spoon-feed him lunch. One fell asleep on my lap, exhausted.

They were surprisingly hyperactive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home