>> Thursday, September 07, 2006

Compaq Presario

Later yesterday, Muzani, K.Long, Dad and I were in Low Yat Plaza looking for the best deal for laptop in town. Apparently, my eldest sister K.Long needs one for her PhD program in Nottingham very soon. As you would guess, I wouldn’t recommend any other brand but apparently I didn’t communicate the reasons well enough. Who am I to give such recommendations? I contributed my knowledge anyway even though we knew for a fact that to maintain this particular operating system would be one heck of a job. At least everybody had enough information on different configurations before deciding on which one to go for. I’m happy already that she has a laptop now, and that she’d be able to write her thesis on her personal computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home