>> Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Migraine

I endured my second official migraine earlier today (unofficial being the ones I don't recall) after the first early 2005. That time, I initially thought it was merely due to lack of sleep so I slept long, long hours to make the extreme headache go away but it didn't. And then I remember asking Baba (Antonio Fernandes) on how to go about it. His response was, "You've gone beyond sleep as a cure, my friend. This one requires time off and relaxing moment like spending time in Jacuzzis or spas or something."

I took his advice and slowly strode towards 8-days-a-week as I always did when I was hungry. I spent that quiet afternoon all by myself not thinking about anything. I was just gazing at the surroundings. Nodding to the shop owner, a signal on how good the food was. And then I walked back to the lonely apartment not realizing that the migraine had gone. Lo and behold, it worked.

Give yourself a break. Give yourself a credit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Intan Saleh said...

careful with the sleep cure.. excessive sleep can make it worse. thank God i havent have it for months now. hoyeh.. that reminds me to make another appointment with my acupuncturist before flying home.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahye ni Zid.. kurangkan keje sikit.. tidur awal sikit.. dan jgn lupa bersukan okeh! Lari setempat pun jadi la

3:54 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

maybe i should try acupuncture as well~ :D

tu la. keje sentiasa byk, tidur kengkadang je cukup, bersukan, masih lg light activities, maklum la lutut in recovery nasib baik i dont smoke drink & drive

7:12 PM  
Blogger taufiq said...

hmm maybe you should try to smoke drink and drive then... Hehehe jangan ikut Zid!!! ajran sesat nih!!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

nah. i wanna try couch potating.. :P

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home