>> Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sundry

A. Abbreviated Nippon Sangyo, Nissan, had merged Datsun around 1983.
B. Ashbi is becoming proficient in chess. I can only expect a draw against him.
C. Is finding me wife my parents' responsibility or mine? A little bit of both?
D. I forgot my PS2 is also a DVD player.

***
I'm spoiled. Says who? No bills, no kids, no debts, no credit card, no membership, no annual fees, no commitment, earning a third of beginning of 5-digit-income and yet complaining about work.

Excuse me, I've been away, dragged, pushed, stepped on, left behind, pulled over, starved, many many thousand miles away, ever since I was 13. Now is good time to enjoy the comfy of home under mom's care. :P

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

psst... join baitul muslim ;)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

ok. bulih buat kriteria ke... free fall ??

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pak topik nye baitul muslim dh pacak tiang blum?

ive been away, dragged, pushed, stepped on, left behind, pulled over, starved, many many thousand miles away, ever since I was 12.. and still am. isk3..

1:04 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

well, i was literally dragged in pkbm, pushed during march past for house, isolated by peers, locked by Cikgu Rasul in silat practice, stepped on several times by seniors (i know someone who was flying-kicked in the stomach), left behind in state fair in u.s, pulled over by cops for speeding (while returning to cali for an important shirt i had left), starved in many2 situations..
maybe i should add bitten by a squirrel at grand canyon, totally embarassing myself in front of the crowd twice (no more water face :P ), and slipped into under a car during my first outing to KL in 96 (the shoes were unbelievably slippery), held back during a t/shooting event, scoffed and scolded at in meetings, ok.. i should stop now.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

ooh.. while they stepped on me.. some seniors poured some cili on my hair, the chilli sauce from keropok kantin, .. what a mess.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. fine. u win. i was neva locked during silat coz i was a very good student. cant help being spared coz of my cuteness in certain circumstances. =p

all-boyz skool and their 'interesting' xtvt. *rolls eyes*

1:34 AM  
Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

lol

those were... 'eventful' times eh, dec95-dec00

3:14 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

quite eventful indeed.. interesting activities.. :)

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know what.. no matter what happened then, at this very moment you are home. only few of us can 'afford' that right now.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

bersusah2 10,000x dahulu, bersenang-senang 30,000x kemudian. :) i'm sure all of u would experience&afford the same soon

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home