>> Thursday, November 30, 2006

Too Fast

Time flies a little too fast. It's almost December already.

I consume very little now. My weight has gone down to only 65 kilos. I lost 1 inch in the waist. Even when I pulled my belt all the way to the last button it still feels a bit loose. Maybe my pants have grown bigger.

Early Monday morning I picked up my passport. Tuesday I was out sick. It's the fourth consecutive time I got sick in 4 consecutive weeks. Actually it started late Monday evening right after I drove back from work. I crashed right away, rolled myself under the comforter and shuddered. Mom literally dragged me to see the doctor because I didn't for the last three times I got sick. A friend went, "Now, you think you're such a wolverine?"

Wednesday I went to work as normal. So many things happened and not so many things happened. My conference trip to Singapore was canceled. What a bummer. But it's all right. There's a reason for it.

Sheer volume.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Singapore trip is cancelled? After all the trouble you went through to renew your passport? Alahai... And get well soon, take m.c. , rest well...

4:46 PM  
Blogger myrasya said...

come to korea la with your new passport. always welcome here.
p.s i need milo so desperately!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

icecubes: well, on the bright side, i got my passport renewed. feeling better now, thanks.

myrasya: cool.. how much is kl-seoul?

9:38 AM  
Blogger myrasya said...

2k.
i guess somewhere around that amount.
come come. burn some fat in this winter cold.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home