>> Saturday, January 13, 2007

Week Log Offshore

Jan 8 Mon
Final day of vacation. Still somber. Arranged for trip offshore.

Jan 9 Tue
Original taxi booking slipped (driver overslept). Rushed to Bangi. A driver by the name of Yahya literally burned tiretracks to get me to Subang in approximately 40 minutes. It was 7.10AM. Hugged my mom and dad tight before I left. Asked my beloved ones for forgiveness.

It was windy. Raining. Gloomy sky. Not very motivated contractors.

Jan 10 Wed
Sharp headache on right-hand side. I laid in the darkness for a couple of hours. Thanks Azam. Go around for detail design & engineering.

Jan 11 Thu
Trip to another plant (a huge complex) next door. A cool place to visit.

Jan 12 Fri
AZM was very cool. Nizam C. too. Quick Ogawa trial - it hurt. Flight delayed for an hour. I gained 4 kg in 4 days. (67 to 71 kg). Awesome.

Jan 13 Sat
Memory is improving - most likely an aftermath of the last 8weeks. I can recall the last 10 days, roughly. Room renewed. More furniture but minimal – wardrobe, and two book shelves. Dad extended the shelves downstairs. Couldn’t offer as much as help as Muzani due to limited carpentry skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home