>> Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Schutzgrade

Weekend Duty
Trip to office twice. One seems like a false alarm even though the issue has been rectified and the engineers just needed to support the causal finding. The other one is quite complicated to solve. Two senior engineers were called in to handle the situation. A little while later construction guy joined and the facilities supervisor arrived. All during the long break.

Ethics
Is it ethical to go around and go, "Your career is at stake. (Pointing to another person) Your career is at stake. My career is at stake," in order to motivate and get some 110% from the people? I don't think it's working.

Back Pain
Has subsided. Kak Nab pulled the "strings" and snapped some strands at the back. It's painful but at the same relieving. Sore but the uneasiness is pretty much gone. So now is a waiting game - see if the thing comes back.

If you search for Schutzgrade, notice there is an IP that comes with it. IP stands for Ingress Protection. gegen Staub (dirt, dust) und gegen Wasser (water). I don't know why I know this. Maybe engineering requires it.

I used to read labels when I was a kid and I always came across this word: zusammensetzung. And I noticed zusammenfasung too.

2 Comments:

Blogger daftsavant said...

Better schutzgrade than schadenfreude.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

the best is.. achtung.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home