>> Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Opening

The Excellence in Reciting the Opening "Al-Fatihah"

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has said that Allah (the Blessed and the Exalted), said: I have divided the prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for

When the servant says: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds,
Allah says: My servant has praised Me.

The servant says: The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
Allah says: My servant has highly praised Me.

The servant says: The Master of the Days of Judgment,
Allah says: My servant has Glorified Me.

The servant says: You (alone) we worship & You alone we ask for help,
Allah says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.

The servant says: Guide us to the straight way, the way of those whom You have blessed and not (the way) of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray,
Allah says: All these are for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.

Qudsi 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home