>> Sunday, March 04, 2007

Diversify

I play football and futsal regularly. Not as regular anymore but I would without the injury. I play table-tennis and bowl occasionally. I also jog every week, especially if outstation stays on weekedays.

In some occasions, I have done short durations of golf (driving and not yet holes), tennis, badminton, squash, volleyball, handball, basketball, cross-country & road-relays, 4x200 (primary school), 800m (in SAS), shooting (M16 & styer), martial arts (red), and long-jump (in primary school). Not that I'm any good but it's really fun to experience and experiment all those.

I haven't tried rugby because my dad wouldn't allow it. Not that I have the build for it though.

I have no problem trying out things. Oil & gas included. Or not.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

i have been trying to improve my ping pong

i have concluded that i cant use pen hold

and that i suck at hitting backhands and returning spin balls

1:00 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

return it with a spin, man. it takes some practice.. but once u get the hang of it... opponent wont dare to give u spin anymore

its just a style and ur comfort level wih it. u can still beat pen-holders with badminton-holding u know..

7:15 PM  
Blogger HEMY said...

I am self proclaimed..natural athelete..but..i am..

I've tried many sports..but so far..ping pong..is the easiest sport if u ask me..u can grasp the skills in a very fast way compare with other sport..don't u agree..badminton..sort of..but u need stamina..that's y i think ping pong is the easiest sport..

n..wau..i know u have chula merah for silat right zid..i have red too..for taekwondo..ngee..have u tried sepak takraw..n for me..sepak takraw..specifically..the killer position is the hardest sport to be good in..coz it's pure technical..

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sapa entah nak gi lempang pengetua sebab tak bagi main takraw sampai peringkat negeri sebab nak spm. *lari*

1:38 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

trudgealongdude: alright. maybe we'll play against each other someday. i did like takraw, and i was interested at first & i gave it a try.. tp, ntah, bad history.

congkak lady: erm, i don't know who. sorry.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

urm.. that wasnt really a question.

sorry.. saya nyebok je.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Zidni said...

oo, ye tak ye. no worries

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home