>> Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Some sort of Tag

Busy days tomorrow onwards. I better get this one out of the tray quickly while I still have the time. I'm not going be tagging others so.. sorry it ends here and does not flow to 6 other folks.

So, 6 weird stuff. Here goes.

1. I wouldn't normally stash my cash in the wallet. It's a whole new group in the pocket.
2. I write with right but peel oranges or eggs and shuffle cards with left.
3. I'm beginning to like Economics even though my background is technical and engineering. (this is probably not so weird)
4. I don't normally set any kind of alarm anymore. Maybe an automated reminder every once in a while.
5. I like Macintosh computers. (again, not so weird, but different)
6. I have a greater than average sense of inferiority complex. (You don't wanna know) I have a weird sense of joke. I think I have great potential but I don't accomplish all that much. etcetera. (I think it's weird but not all that unique)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home