>> Thursday, April 26, 2007

Supportive

I came across a card I received more than 2 years ago that says, in handwriting:

"Ahmad-

Like I said in my email - you are
brave! Thank you so much for performing on international night. It really was entertaining - and that's the most important thing.

You did a great job and I really respect and appreciate your effort.


Best - Michael Berglund
"

Michael joined the Office of International Student Services after Bob Heath retired. The good part is, that card really helped me reversed all the terrible feelings I had after the performance. The bad part is, I never really got the chance to reply anything. I think I remember replying the e-mail and thanking him personally, but I never took the time to reply the card.

I'm not sure how to contact Michael. Perhaps I can browse the school e-mail list. I found the names here and here, including Cristina Dascalu, who taught me English once.

Michael, wherever you are, I thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home