>> Sunday, January 29, 2006

Blow your money once...

Sunday was nothing much. We went to Alamanda in the evening. Mum, dad, Alya and Asri went to a wedding ceremony at a hotel near KLIA. Phew. That’s a tough act to follow. I don’t think I even want to go that way. Maybe it’s a toothpick for some people to spend money on but things like that would cost me a fortune. Besides, I prefer to do it at homes rather than hotels or halls. It would feel closer to where we all live (realistically, c’mon people.) My family agrees. (What happened to the days when people simply wed at the Masjid and then save that fortune for life after marriage?)

There was a call for game at around nine o’clock. It’s about time. I haven’t played soccer in a while.

The minute you lend your sister the camera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home