>> Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Overcharge

The booth overcharged my Touch N Go card. Must be the case of scan lost. How can a ‘simpleton’ make a living now? Try and calculate how many times you pay the tolls, everyday of the year, and multiply that by the years you’ve been going back and forth that distance… that’s a handsome money contributed to the wealth of nation. Is this wealth being redistributed again properly? I don’t know. You tell me.

We had a big lunch with almost everybody including Sheereen. She’s now back in Malaysia and currently out looking for a job. She helped out a lot last time and so I try and help her whenever possible.

Sometimes, I think,
There are things I could’ve done more of,
Words I could’ve said less of,
Actions I could’ve taken,
but maybe it’s best that I didn’t do it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home