>> Thursday, August 17, 2006

Breaking around the corner

Physio ended well. I'm going to walk normally again soon. I'm almost walking normally now but not with the same old flair. It's like one of those walks where one leg is approximately 65% heavier than the other one, which in my case, left is to right. I'm already bow-legged. Better hope it doesn't get worse.

Arifah turns 2. I miss my little niece.

I'm sure a lot of people are aware of the situation already, but try and digest this Point of View. It's nicely put.



By the way, someone has asked me to show the walking stick. There. Now, on to my list of demand... (followed by a failing maniacal laughter that succeeds only to scare little cats of the ledges on some urban houses, which upon closer inspection are found to be not so metropolitical, where cute little kittens normally jump to their feet to maniacal laughters but only when they are lazily sprawling on the ledges hoping to avoid such rare but quite probable occurence.) The Blue Book explains why I was writing this way. I know, I know. it's not as good.

The insight to sentence twister, Douglas Adams way.

8 Comments:

Blogger suehoney said...

cool.(i mean it's not cool that you're not able to walk properly but cool that you get to have your own walking stick just about a month after your 25th birthday..shtick happens eh?..he2)..
one more favour to ask-leh ke?..change the link for my blog to the current one,please?..
much appreciated:-)

3:56 PM  
Blogger daftsavant said...

I'm a bit dense, but does that dense blue book got anything to do with "42"?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw arifah's pics kat ur sis's blog. she's all grown up!!! time sure flies naik roket skang ni.

thihi.. about to say the same thing. one cool stick u got there, buddy. i remember pulling my tok wan's every evening tuntun gi naksah (surau). uhuhu.. miss him la plak.

btw, dh 25 rupanya en zidni ni.. thihi..

4:58 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

sue: yeah,, shtick indeed. cool stick, eyh? new link? ok, will do.

daftsavant: you guessed it right! i'm sure you've read them?

aie: time really flies. makes me 25 now. :) . oo, abt same level as tok wan ek? that makes me 52.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Ihsan Khairir said...

the answer to life, the universe, and everything...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

that... and the ultimate question. there's a whole episode dedicated to it, following Restaurant at the End of the Universe. complex, but cool. i'm still wondering if 42 means anything at all... (other than, what is 7 by 6? or.. how many road must a man walk down... etc2).

6:26 PM  
Blogger suehoney said...

ah..bugger!..
sorry about the age thing..i just realised the slip..*shame-faced*
must be mixed up with federer's 25..hehe

4:24 PM  
Blogger Zidni said...

he's 25?? very youngg. any chance to match sampras' records? :)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home