>> Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drifted Away

Looking at lines of codes, logics and drawings, under a moderately roofed shelter. Several times jumping onto the boat and the plant and back again to the mother plant. Climbing up and down the stairs both outside and inside the living quarters.

All equal stress to my body therefore my back and my knees.

It was my first time going back to physical activities after the accident/surgery. I know most people have lost even greater assets and possessions in ther lives. Car wrecks. Quake. Tsunami. In my case, I have lost one of my left ligaments. It's not the same anymore. It's lost and it doesn't come back. I'm not the same man I was before. The movement is not the same and it's not as stable. Sometimes I have to stop and massage it to ease the pain.

You have to lose something in your life for you to be more grateful. Almost similar to safety in hazardous area, gratitude is a powerful force when you have many blessings. You overlooked.

***

But the sea breeze was amazing, Subhanallah. If the wind was below mild, the flat surface of the water was like a slightly crooked mirror. One time I saw a sea snake. Right before it dived, it crumpled itself into a ball. If I were Steve Irwin, I would've jumped with it and go, "that's beautiful!!" (Sea/water snake is actually the deadliest of all snakes. Not even a horse could survive the poison) But then again, the mere sight of Allah creations should overwhelm any living man on earth. Subhanallah.

At another time, while I was being lifted from the boat in a basket, the feeling was literally exactly like floating in the air above the sea. I gazed around the horizon and there was no end. It felt like the gazillion gallons of water would swallow your body that easy. Suddenly, you felt very very small and insignificant. You have no force over nothing. There is an Everlasting Force around that controls the universe. And your only connection to that Major Force is your faith. Inside you. In your mind and practice. The only way to make yourself significant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zidni said...

im so retarded, im gonna comment on my own entry.

gratitude is something u lack man... give it a boost

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home