>> Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jambalaya

I don't know why that's the title. I just feel like saying "Jambalaya".

Hey, I'm no more addicted to blogging. Well, not exactly but definitely less addicted than before. I don't know. Maybe I just found out that life demands you more of just sitting in front of a screen typing. A simple walk in the park is way more meaningful. Or a game of table-tennis.

Wait a minute. That's what I have been doing for the last two days. We had this departmental events and games between the groups and I had to bring out the table-tennis in me again. Pairing up with the boss. Great. I'm part committee, full time group captain, and the organizer for the Futsal Finale coming up this Friday. You're welcome to see us in action 2PM to 6 at Ampang Sports Planet.

But there's something more important that I want to write about. Nothing you don't already know. All your life, all the things you do, from the very beginning of your life (in this world), until as of this moment, when did you feel like something significant has struck? What are you striving everyday for? When do you feel like, if this works out, nothing else matters anymore? What is it that you truly want the most in life?

I want to write something about... if you see life through mine... but something's not right. Hey I have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home