>> Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Whatta symptom

"...It's like being super-charged all the time. You get one idea and you have to act on it, and then, what do you know, but you've got another idea before you've finished up with the first one, and so you go for that one, but of course a third idea intercepts the second, and you just have to follow that one, and pretty soon people are calling you disorganized and impulsive and all sorts of impolite words that miss the point completely. Because you're trying really hard. It's just that you have all these invisible vectors pulling you this way and that, which makes it really hard to stay on task."

I know you'll laugh, because all this while it's been psychogenic, but I do really have this symptom. What is my problem?

I finally blurted it out. It is better to be consciously honest than unconsciously misleading. I told the appropriate personnel, that maybe I'm not super-efficient material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home